說出職場好英文(附MP3)

「能溝通」,不代表「沒有誤會」!這是文化差異,以及中文直譯英文的習慣所造成的誤解。《說出職場好英文》收錄了商務場合中英文特有的禮貌用語和句型,8 大主題、86句職場得體好用句,若確實牢記,必能幫助讀者在職場上依據場合、說對話,不論談判、溝通、社交......,都能在關鍵時刻,贏得好結果。


序章 了解商務文化,不怕開口說英文!
1對英美人士的誤解
2 I am sorry. 不只是「對不起。」而已
3即便是親人,也會視情況選擇用語!
4聽不懂時該如何表達
5適當的稱呼方式

第1章 招呼用語
Nice to meet you!
很高興認識您!
It’s a great honor to meet you.
很榮幸能與您會面。
Let me introduce our team.
我來介紹一下我們的團隊。
Please give my best regards to…
煩請代我向……問候。
I have an appointment.
我事先已經約好了。
We look forward to working with you.
今後請多多指教。
I’ve heard a lot about you from...
我常聽……提到您。
I wish you much happiness.
祝您幸福快樂。
I am so sorry.
我非常地難過。
I hope you had a pleasant flight.
希望您的旅途愉快。
After you.
您先請。
Thank you very much for coming.
非常謝謝您的來訪。
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉讓您久等了。
May I leave a message?
能麻煩您幫我留言嗎?
I’m having difficulty hearing you.
您的聲音聽不清楚。
Tips 學會「易於溝通的發音方式」就沒問題了!

第2章 感謝用語
Thank you for taking the time for...
感謝您撥空……
I’m grateful (to you) for your advice.
謝謝您的建議。
Thank you for your compliment.
謝謝您的讚美。
This is just a token of our gratitude.
這個僅代表我們的感謝之意。
Thank you for all the things you’ve done for me.
感謝您對我的百般照顧。
It’s my pleasure.
不用客氣。
I’m glad to hear it.
那真是太好了。

第3章 道歉用語
We apologize for...
我們對……感到抱歉。
I’m terribly sorry, but...
真的很抱歉,……
I have to excuse myself.
請恕我先行離開。
Don’t worry about it.
沒有關係。
Tips 依不同的情況來決定最恰當的說法

第4章 確認用語
I just wanted to check if…
我想確認是否……
You remember…, don’t you?
您還記得……吧?
Do you happen to…?
您剛好有……嗎? / 能幫我……嗎?
For clarification, …
為了加以確認,……
Could you go over that again?
能否請您再說明一遍?
Have you heard of…?
您聽說過……嗎?
Does it make sense?
了解了嗎?
May I assume that…?
我可以假設……嗎?
Is there anything else?
還有其他的嗎?
If you are comfortable with...
如果您覺得沒問題的話……
What date would suit you best?
您最方便的時間是哪一天呢?
Is it fair to say that…?
可以說是……嗎?
Are you saying that…?
您的意思是……嗎?
Where can I find…?
請問……在哪裡?
Tips 語感因人而異

第5章 請求用語
Would you do me a favor?
可以請你幫我一個忙嗎?
Could you possibly offer us a better price?
可以再便宜一些嗎?
I’d appreciate it if…
如果可以……,我會非常感激。
Can we get the information corrected?
煩請將資訊更正。
Is there any way…?
有沒有什麼方法可以……?
We hope...
我們希望……
Is there any chance of…?
是否能夠……?
Would you like to explain…?
是否能說明……呢?
We must ask you to keep it strictly confidential.
請務必保密。
Could you spare a few minutes?
您能撥出一點時間嗎?
I was wondering if I could take a day off.
不知道能否請一天假呢?
I don’t mean to press you, but…
我並沒有要催您的意思,但是……
Would it be possible to…?
是否可以……?
I hate to trouble you, but...
很抱歉麻煩您,但……
Tips 英語,從結論開始講

第6章 詢問.建議用語
Would you mind if…?
如果……您介意嗎?
Would it be all right if…?
……可以嗎?
May I come in?
請問可以進去嗎?
You might want to...
……會比較好喔。
Perhaps we should...
也許……比較好。
Wouldn’t it be better…?
……比較好,不是嗎?
May I suggest something?
我是否可以提個想法呢?
What would you say to…?
您覺得……如何呢?
Tips 小心言詞褻瀆了基督教的神

第7章 主張用語
It seems to me that...
我認為是……
I’d like to share with you...
我想和你們分享的是……
May I add something to that?
我可以補充嗎?
I would recommend...
我會建議……
I’d be interested in...
我想……
Frankly speaking,…
坦白說,……
What I’m trying to say is that...
我想說的是……
I was impressed with...
我對……印象深刻。
Correct me if I’m wrong, but...
如果我弄錯了請指正,但是……
I’ll be calling you again soon.
我很快會再和您聯絡。
I’d love to.
我很樂意。
I’ll do my best.
我會盡一切的努力。
Please let me know if there are any questions.
若有任何疑問請告訴我。

第8章 拒絕.贊成.反對用語
I’m afraid...
很不巧……
We wish we could...
我們希望可以……
I’m not in a position to...
我沒有立場……
You may have a point there.
您說的有道理。
I completely agree with you.
我完全同意。
I have no objection to...
我對……沒有意見。
That may be true, but...
也許真是那樣,但是……
I admit..., but…
我認同……,但是……
I wouldn’t do so.
我不會這麼做的。
I’m not sure if that’s quite right.
我不確定那樣做是否完全正確。
I don’t totally disagree with you, but...
我並不是完全反對,但是……
Tips 顧及對方心情的委婉說法

http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=0010447332&

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    右翼天使K 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()